Your Health, Safety, & Well-Being is Priority #1
During this time of preparedness and vigilance in the fight against the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, A.M. Botte Mechanical is taking extra action to remain up to the minute with the latest information from the Centers for Disease Control, as well as federal, state, and local health official’s guidelines.
A.M. Botte Mechanical is an Essential Service Provider
HVAC work has been mandated to be essential in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware, and A.M. Botte Mechanical is prepared and ready to offer HVAC work for your home or business while meeting or exceeding all recommended health and safety guidelines. As many office spaces and commercial buildings are empty, this may be an opportune time to have your project completed.
We Are Here to Meet Your Needs
It goes without saying that this unprecedented event has impacted many businesses and individuals financially. A.M. Botte Mechanical has flexible financing options for both residential and commercial projects that give you the ability to complete your installation now, while fitting the needs of your budget.
Protecting Your Home and Your Business
A.M. Botte Mechanical recognizes and prioritizes your health and safety based on CDC guidelines for the following:
- All team members understand and abide by strict requirements to only work when healthy, and stay at home when feeling sick or exhibiting other symptoms
- Work area will be completely sanitized upon completion of work as well as any other areas accessed by our team
- Our trucks, tools, and supplies are being regularly sanitized and cleaned
- Our team is required to wear protective gloves and shoe covers and masks upon request
- We respect social distancing and will maintain physical barriers per guidelines
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water and utilization of hand sanitizer
- General mindfulness and diligence of prevention and elimination of transmission