Understanding What a Furnace Inspection Entails
You visit your doctor every year for your annual check-up. This is necessary as you get exams, screenings and vaccinations for cancer, high blood pressure, cholesterol and other problems. This is a great preventative measure and helps detect serious issues
This rings true for your furnace too. Our technicians can provide a furnace inspection that will help you avoid a costly heater repair for your Cherry Hill, NJ home or business. By addressing a small problem when it starts, will have your system running for years to come.
There are many different components of a furnace. Here is just some of what our thorough inspection entails:
- Carbon monoxide: We check to see if your furnace is emitting carbon monoxide. This odorless and colorless gas can be fatal. If your furnace is dirty, it can produce deadly amounts of this gas.
- Thermostat: We make sure that your thermostat is calibrated and running correctly.
- Ignition system: If your ignition system is faulty, your home will not be properly heated. Clogs and thermocouple problems can occur if your pilot is not lit.
- Exhaust system: It is imperative that your vents are cleared for you to receive maximum efficiency from your furnace.
- Gas line: We make sure that your gas lines from the valve to the burners are inspected. An undetected gas leak can have awful consequences.
- Air filter: Your air filter prevents large particles from clogging your furnace. When your filter gets clogged can lead to reduced air flow, mold growth and a moisture problem.
- Furnace area: We inspect the area around your furnace to make sure that there are no combustible materials nearby.
- Moving parts: We lubricate all of the moving parts to ensure they work correctly and do not cause problems.
Our staff of certified technicians will check your furnace from top to bottom and even provide maintenance if the situation calls for it. We recommend that you schedule a furnace inspection now, so you are ready for when the colder weather comes.
You can schedule an inspection or heater repair in Mt. Laurel, NJ by calling 888-729-9215 or visiting our website today!