A.M. Botte recently got contacted by a new client that was requesting we do a full A/C & furnace replacement in Williamstown, NJ. Our new client Mr. Linden wanted us at A.M. Botte to do a full replacement on existing heating & cooling systems in his house. We were able to send out a technician to Mr. Linden’s home right away in order to see what exactly we were dealing with, and to give an estimate to Mr. Linden. Once we figured out what exactly our client needed we got to work on doing a full A/C & furnace replacement in Williamstown, NJ! The old system had seen its day and the client knew it was time for a replacement, doing repairs on the machines to keep his home conditioned would ultimately cost more in the long run than just getting the whole system replaced. A.M. Botte wasted no time getting installers out to the job site and getting the right A/C & furnace installed in the home.
Description of Work Done:
- Old Worn Down Furnace & A/C Unit Removed
- High Efficiency Split A/C & Gas Furnace with Tankless Water Heater Installed
Highlights of The A/C & Furnace Replacement In Williamstown, NJ
- Customer had a tight utility room in the basement with limited space, as well as a less-than-ideal access to the existing furnace
- We deleted the furnace and water heater, and set a new high-efficiency gas furnace turned 180 degrees and push back to the wall for better access and more space
- We also installed a new high efficiency tankless water heater on the adjacent wall, furthering the space gained in a small area to begin with
- Keeping with current code, we moved the outdoor condenser to make sure we passed inspections and kept the customer safe
- In all, customer greatly increased their heating and cooling efficiency, and gain some highly valued storage space in the process
“5 STARS is not near high enough to rate this company and our experience, from professionalism to craftsmanship.
The process started with Dustin who walked us through our options and ideas for making our home more energy efficient and rebate programs saving us $$$.
Then following were the 2 installation technicians John H and John L which did an amazing job installing the new HVAC and Tankless Water Heater. These 2 gentlemen were extremely professional, knowledgeable, and TRUE craftsmen of their trade. Our township inspector even complimented how good the quality of the work was!!!!
I just want to thank Anthony Botte and his team for being what makes America great, a company that does the job right the first time and doesn’t cut corners.”
Photos of job:
Have An Issue With Your AC Unit or Want An Upgrade?
Or Contact Us!